We are looking for Part-Time Class A or B CDL Oil Truck Driver to join our growing company.
Job Type: Part-time...
We offer a very flexible work schedule including mornings, afternoons or evenings and weekends. This position is an excellent source for supplemental income and on the job training. We are willing to train the right person if they possess the necessary requirements.
Full Time employement for the right person
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- CDL Class A or B
- Tanker endorsement
- Air Brake endoresement
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Current Medical Card
- Must be able to pass DOT physical, background check, and pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment
- Positive attitude, team player, and reliable
- Physical: Complete and maintain qualifications to pass DOT physical exam
- Soft Skills: Demonstrate a professional attitude in appearance, mannerisms, and actions to both internal and external customers as well as the general public while loading, driving, and delivering product
- Standing, bending, walking, and lifting while loading and unloading, occasional climbing of ladders, and the ability to climb steps while entering and exiting a vehicle
- We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package
- Competive Salary
- Simple IRA plan with 3% company match
- Hourly pay with overtime after 40 hours
- Monday thur Friday
- Weekend Availability
- Home every night!
- Flexible work schedule
- Training provided
- You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW)
- Safely operate a heavy truck
- Willing to work in all types of weather conditions
- Able to handle hoses and fittings up to 75lbs
- Comfortable working with technology and tech devices (smartphone, tablets etc.)
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Perform daily maintenance checks on company vehicles including pre/post-trip inspections
Have any additional questions Call us Today 215-945-4833