Serving Bucks & Montgomery Counties for 43 Years!
Need Emergency Service Call Us Today 215-945-4833
Granby Fuel Oil Storage Tanks
Simply The Strongest Made Steel Heating Oil Tank On The Market.
Granby Fuel Oil Tanks - A Logical and Responsible Choice
- Safe - Optional Double bottom system
- Optional - Leak detection system
- Granby Oil Tank Warranty up to 30 years
- Optional Polyurethane coating for external protection
- Optional UV-resistant coating
- All tanks are factory pressure tested
- Oil Tank Level Gauge & vent alarm
- New Fire-matic Oil Tank Shut Off Valve
JC Heating specialize in the following tank related services:
* Oil Tank Replacement (includes removal and installation of a new tank)
* Oil Tank Removal and disposed of in accordance with PADEP regulations.
* Oil Line, Valve, Filter Unit upgrades / replacements
Double Bottom with secondary containment & leak detection
Replacing Tanks For your new or replacement tank, consider purchasing a secondary containment enclosure (a tank with double walls or a tank with a thick urethane coating). Approved home heating oil tanks are no longer just made of steel. Steel protected plastic tanks are also available. These provide an extra layer of protection regardless of tank location.
The new-generation of Granby aboveground tanks we install are virtually leak-proof, featuring double-wall construction and leak-detection features. Meets Dep requirement for secondary containment to help prevent spills & leaks.
Every oil tank JC Heating Oil Company sells is thoroughly quality tested to the company’s exacting standards and installed by teams of technicians with decades of expertise – so the job is done quickly, professionally and safely.
We’ll even remove and dispose of your old indoor or aboveground tank
Contact us today to get a FREE estimate for a new oil tank!
- Outside tanks are subject to condensation inside the tank with changing temperatures putting water into your oil creating winter service problems & rust and corrosion inside your tank.
- Outside tanks require the use of anti-gel additives in the winter to keep home heating fuel oil from “gelling” in extremely cold temperatures.
- Outside tanks require the use of a additives that absorbs water and condensation to prevent rust & corrosion inside your tank
- At JC Heating we have the required additives needed for the safe operation of your outdoor oil tank
- At JC Heating we add these additives to our automatic oil delivery customers tanks
- Visit our show room & see the Granby Fuel Oil Tank on display
Heating Oil Tank Sales & Installations
Free Installation Quotes!
Financing is Available - You can count on JC Heating for a Professional Tank Installation
For over 44 years we're proud to provide fuel oil tank repairs, installation and service the following communities in Bucks County & Montgomery County, PA:
Analusia Pa, Bryn Athyn Pa, Bensalem Pa, Bristol Pa, Buckingham Pa,Croydon Pa, Cornwells Heights Pa, Croydon Pa,Churchville Pa, Dublin Pa, Doylestown Pa., Fairless Hills Pa, Feasterville Pa, Furlong Pa, Jamison Pa, Levittown Pa, Langhorne Pa, Morrisville Pa, New Hope Pa, Newtown Pa, Richboro Pa, Ottsville Pa, Trevose Pa, Tullytown Pa, Warminster Pa, Washington Crossing Pa, Willow Grove Pa, Wrightstown Pa, Wycombe Pa, Eddington Pa, Edgely Pa, Fallsington Pa, Feasterville Pa, Hatboro Pa, Horsham Pa, Holland Pa, Huntington Valley Pa, Hulmeville Pa, Ivyland Pa, Langhorne Pa, Lansdale Pa, Levittown Pa, Lower Makefield Pa, Lower Moreland Pa, Southampton Pa, Solebury Pa, Morrisville Pa, Middletown Pa, Northampton Pa, Oakford Pa, Parkland Pa, Penns Park Pa, Pineville Pa, Piperville Pa, Penndel Pa, and Yardley Pa..